We are Congress Profesional Organizers (PCO).
We offer a wide range of services that include meetings / congresses, workshops and seminars.
Please see below for a breakdown of some of our most popular requests:
- Dedicated point of contact for the event
- Delegate management, document preparation / circulation and event registration
- Financial viability projections, monitoring and control
- Financial accounting , administration and management
- Venue identification and options
- Logistical organisation / planning for the event space
- Full event schedule planning
- Applying for and processing grants
- Exhibitor and space management, planning and booking
- Special needs identification and management
- Planning services for areas such as furniture, accommodation, catering and general hospitality
- Congress / event promotion
- Procuring and supervising technical and logistic services (catering, transport, translators, presentation equipment and event staff for example)
- Congress / event branding and material supply (such as posters, programmes and certificates etc.)
- Website creation
- Registrations management
- Receiving payable fees from any required areas along with invoicing and confirmations
- Hotel bookings and management (special rate negotiations)
- Speaker and guest management including travel, accommodation, fee payments, pictures and CV collection etc.
- Welcome / closing event planning, gala and speaker dinner organisation along with facilitating guided tours and other excursions.
- Registration management
- Access control management (including secure access by way of barcode / QR etc)
- Attendee workshop selection management and direction
- Management of special guests, speakers, committee members, authorities and sponsors
- Physical setup on site management
- Complete supplier management (for example caterers, audio visual and security etc)
- Coordination of mid congress social and parallel events such as dinners tours and parties
- Managing the event web presence including App creation, live streaming and interactive voting for example
- Full congress reports as requested during the planning stage
- Financial summaries